A hard working, non-stop multi hyphenate in the entertainment arena (work and experience crosses many platforms) is in immediate need for an exceptional Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to join a team that works 24/7 and travels a ton. In this role, your keen attention to detail and impeccable organizational skills will be utilized as you manage complex calendars, coordinate travel, handle expenses/errands, among other responsibilities. The ideal candidate should have an outstanding track record providing fast-paced personal support with other similar type of talent. Your thoughtfulness and commitment to the highest level of service will help you succeed as the right arm to this thriving team.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year degreeoptional
- Must come with professional services experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Dedication to accuracy and thoroughness across all tasks
- Poise and professionalism at all timesas well as discretion at all times
- Dependable and resourceful with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Flexibility to work overtime as neededoften
Please submit a WORD based resume (NOT PDF) with true correlative experience as well as salary needs not to exceed 110K plus benefits. With excellent performance over time there is growth with compensation.