Location: Pacific Palisades:
Schedule: 2 Days Per Week, 8am to 3pm or 7:30am to 3:30pm
Compensation: $40/hour DOE
A very kind and happy family of 3 in Pacific Palisades is seeking a dedicated and experienced Housekeeper to join their team. This family values a clean, organized, harmonious living environment, and they are seeking someone who can uphold these standards. The couple works from home, so we would like to find someone who is understanding of this dynamic and knows when to be present in a room and when to give personal space, not completing any noisy tasks if someone is nearby on the phone, etc. The ideal candidate will have many years experience as a housekeeper, is incredibly detail oriented, loves to keep things organized, is comfortable using non-toxic cleaning products, and is looking for a long term position!
*This is a fragrance – free, shoe-free, clean product household. Please be comfortable with and willing to accommodate this.
- Positive, upbeat, light hearted personality — kid and dog friendly!
- Perform regular and deep cleaning of designated areas including 3 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and high-traffic spaces.
- A genuinely hard – worker, proactive, enthusiastic, eager to complete tasks, and be helpful wherever necessary.
- Maintain a meticulous and organized household environment, maintaining a system that has already been set in place.
- Ensure the use of non-toxic cleaning products provided by the family for all cleaning tasks. Must be comfortable with this.
- Respect and adhere to the family’s fragrance-free policy (scented hair products, scented lotions, perfumes) due to severe allergies.
- Communicate effectively.
- Display sensitivity to the family’s schedule, avoiding disruptions during important work or family times.
- Pay excellent attention to detail and ask lots of questions if unsure of where things belong.
- Must be covid vaccinated