The Grapevine Agency
Personal Assistant to CEO of Real Estate Firm- West LA
We are looking for an individual to provide vital support to the President of a real estate development firm – both personal and business matters. The ideal candidate will have a high energy level and can prioritize matters, but also adapt to an ever-changing work environment. The role is fast-paced with heavy scheduling and organizational requirements. At least 3 years personal and/or executive assistant experience is a must! Real estate experience is a bonus, but not necessary. A higher level of interest in health and wellness is a huge plus as the company has an extensive fitness build-out within the headquarters and large component of the company culture.. West LA. Salary 90K-140K DOE plus Benefits
Scope of work:
· Schedule management: calendaring of business meetings, personal appointments, various personal/business calls, addressing calendar conflicts, arranging travel (flight and accommodations), itinerary,vacation house scheduling, communication with various property management companies.
· Errand running: pickup and return items, food and coffee ordering, pickup
· Technology issues – new phone synching, coordinating appts with IT and/or apple store, Verizon, etc. Setting up new personal laptop, etc.
· Email management: find, filter spam, prioritize messages
· Subscriptions: RE related subscriptions, personal (LA Times, etc.)
· Meeting minutes and agenda, note taking when executive cannot make meeting
· Assist with personalized organization, from business files to at home files.
· Level of involvement with expenses
· Energetic and self-motivated
· Excellent Communication
· Attention to detail
· Tech savvy: Microsoft office proficient, outlook email/calendar, iOS (phone, tablet, etc.)
· May require off-hour and weekend time availabilities (scheduling reservations, etc.)
· Discretion and ability to handle confidential information
· Interested in personal training and health and wellness
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com