The Grapevine Agency
Day to Day manager for Entertainment Social Media Talent – West Hollywood
Salary up to 150K DOE Plus Benefits
Hours — Business hours with flex as needed for events/shoots etc
We are looking for an experienced day to day manager for an established talent in the entertainment/social media/ music/ brands and fashion sectors. Their business continues to grow swiftly. The business will be quite demanding and big. Ideal person will have had 4 plus years of working worth notable talent. MUST have a deep knowledge of all things social media and will know how to help a talent grow with their brands, music, fashion etc.
The role calls for someone who has great stamina, is not a clock watcher, digs in deep to ensure that their talent is always on point and thrives on being busy.
The role requires great attention to detail, is able to problem solver, can see through the weeds and keeps a birds eye view on everything.
The ability to prioritize and multi-task in high pressure/fast paced environment is key. A high degree of integrity and discretion is paramount as well. Will always be managing with a sense of professionalism, discretion and decorum. MUST know how to stay 12 steps ahead, can manage a full slate of projects in various sectors, interface well with other team members, and also demonstrate a composed, calm demeanor with common sense.
Duties include but are not limited to
Management of Scheduling for all areas of business and ensuring that client is always on time
Assist with management and awareness of day to day calendar
Work with personal assistant to be a day to day point of contact
Efficiently communicate with team members about agendas for the day/week /month
High level of understanding of social media platforms and admin support of artist social posting
Schedule high volumes of calls, zoom meetings, meetings, and conference calls between multiple parties in different time zones
Put together travel itineraries – liaise with travel agents and booking agents
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
• You will be exposed to A-list talent and high-profile clients, so professionalism is a MUST!
• Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful
• Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
• At least 4 years’ experience in music or entertainment
• Must have a car and valid driver’s license
• Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs/spreadsheets, File Sharing Platforms, Slack, Zoom
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
• Experience in all things pop culture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com