The Grapevine Agency
Estate Manager in Santa Barbara, traveling up to Santa B 2-3 times a week from LA
Private family (entertainment) seeks an experienced and dedicated Estate Manager to oversee 5 owned homes and 2 rental properties in Santa B area. The main home is a priority and is managed daily. The other homes mostly require calls and check lists. This role calls for someone who is action oriented, has major vendor lists (and the outgoing EM will also share their massive vendor list). The ideal person has a can do attitude, has excellent communication skills – and knows how to work with a variety of team members.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Complete oversight of estate; ensuring consistency of standards, procedures and services
· Supervise staff (security, chef, HSKP, gardeners/grounds people, nannies), outside vendors, and contractors
· Scheduling household services for several homes
· Assist with any additional care of family as requested
· Handling any special requests, related duties or errands
· Management of art collection and insurance as related
· Will work with stylists, the main personal assistants for each principal
· LOTS of ordering for needs for the homes and the family
· Work with all business teams for insurance/accounting, providing receipts and management of expenses/petty cash. PLEASE be able to manage Excel sheets/QuickBooks (if don’t know can learn).Liaise with general contractors, interior designers, architects, etc to facilitate answers on multiple construction projects.
· Outstanding references from both current and previous employers
· Adept in managing and supervising other household staff
· Tech savvy with a demonstrated understanding of complex physical house systems including “smart home” systems, Google Calendar, Excel, QuickBooks
· Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion is required
· Strong communication and management skills
· Very proactive, hands on person Needed
Top Compensation $150-$175k DOE. Health Insurance
Please, even if we have, be sure to send a resume in word WORD – with a brief BIO and TRUE salary level. Many thanks!