The Grapevine Agency
Executive Assistant to 3 C Suite Executives in Creator Space Playa Vista
Up to 85K DOE plus amazing Benefits (see at the bottom)
Hours are roughly 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday
PLEASE be vaccinated
A company that is dedicated to empowering Creators , and works with some of the BIGGEST names on You Tube and other social media platforms, seeks a really smart, organized and industrious EA. The company ensures that the creators are able to use the funds they receive to fuel their growth through hiring resources, investing, or anyway they choose, all while remaining independent. Founded in 2019 to help YouTube creators scale their brands, this company is growing quickly. This IS a GROWTH ROLE!
Being at the forefront of the Creator Economy, they have incredible teams, doing exceptional work. The heads of the company create a GREAT culture.
The Executive Assistant will support the CEO, COO and CFO by providing dynamic administrative support in a variety of functions to ensure the executives are enabled to focus on the company’s mission. This role is responsible for increasing the efficiency of the executives by reviewing, prioritizing, and delegating a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that have a broad impact.
- Drafts responses for the Executive’s signature based on knowledge of activities, interests, priorities, issues, schedules, etc.
- Discerns the proper channels for addressing issues/concerns.
- Composes important and confidential correspondence and documents requiring a broad knowledge of department operations, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provides analytical support by preparing various reports that involve gathering data, summarizing information, and compiling into appropriate format.
- Work with the Executive Team to ensure initiatives and projects are on track in terms of timeline and content. Provide early warning and follow up when something is going off-track. Identify barriers to project completion and help overcome them.
- Provide leadership and support on recurring events; schedules and coordinates the logistics of on-site and off-site meetings and conferences. Coordinates and arranges various schedules, meeting plans and agendas. Makes travel arrangements as required.
- Gathers, assembles, creates, disseminates, and maintains large volumes of confidential and sensitive information using spreadsheets, databases, and reports.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5+ years of administrative experience supporting executives at a senior level.
· Demonstrates superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
· Displays excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable interacting with staff at all levels and representing the ideas or position of the Executive clearly and diplomatically, when needed. Must be able to draft complex documents with minimum guidance.
· Enjoys facilitating the work of a senior leader and derives satisfaction from helping a team run successfully.
· Performs administrative tasks well and adjusts focus between “big picture” strategic work and day to day “to dos” with ease.
· Has demonstrated skill in problem-solving; enjoys a challenge, achieves satisfaction from working things out, getting things done; demonstrates curiosity.
· Collaborative spirit and enjoys being part of a team.
· Superb PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills. Proficiency in Infographics, Vizio or similar software will be useful.
· Administrative Professional Certification a plus.
- Medical insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org