The Grapevine Agency
Career Driven EA PA for Writer/PodCast Host/Documentarian
NYC— PART Hybrid (2 days office, 3 days home)
Salary DOE plus amazing benefits, 401K and great vacation time
We are seeking a career driven Executive/ Personal Assistant for a high profile writer/documentarian/podcast host. Please have proven experience working with other notable names who have a rigorous schedule to manage. This is a hybrid role with no 2 days ever being the same. In office twice a week and the rest from your own office. The majority of the role, while serving the principal always, will interface with their Executive Producer. Fun small team with exciting environment and intriguing work, yet calls for someone exceptionally discreet, organized and extremely capable of being proactive, a problem solver and able to pivot on a dime when changes are needed to be made. This role also calls for someone who has managed business and personal needs. Is accustomed to playing triage in a day when things get chaotic.
● Provide real-time executive admin support by coordinating meetings, calls and events and preventing conflicts.
● Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
● Maintain professional and confidential communication via phone and email.
● Conduct research and administrative tasks as assigned.
● Miscellaneous editorial tasks, including but not limited to: proofing scripts, editing and occasional writing.
This is a full-time position based in New York City (remote work allowed) with a competitive benefits package and 401K. Salary commensurate with experience.