The Grapevine Agency
An UHNW client based in West palm with a very busy life seeks a very experienced assistant accustomed to caring to discerning clients. . The position of Traveling Executive/Personal Assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative and personal services to ensure effective and efficient day-to-day scheduling and improve the lifestyle of the principal. MUST be Miami based — and open to travel as needed. Up to 175K DOE plus benefits.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
· All appointments and reservations (beauty, fitness, medical, restaurant reservations) include diary entries, cancellations, and rescheduling.
· Make travel arrangements (Research and book flights, accommodation, transfers, greeters, visas, currency, local staff, etc.)
· Manage Personal documents (Passports, licenses, etc.)
· Manage/update contacts
· Maintain credentials and update with IT department (login’s, passwords, subscriptions,)
· Maintain and manage household storage units
· Manage car collection, with the assistance of Estate Managers
· Running errands as requested
· Day-to-day payments (vendors)
· Ensuring personal technology such as computers (syncing and updated technology), phones (iPhone and landlines), Wi-Fi, etc., are working.
· Medical insurance claims (pets)
• Attend meetings to record minutes; Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
· Manage, maintain and review filing systems
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and email;
· Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration regarding design
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
Qualifications and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· Minimum 10yrs experience as an Executive Assistant or equivalent.
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and look for ways to help people actively.
• Ability to adjust actions about others’ activities and manage one’s own time and others’ time.
· Be able to travel with the Principal at a moment’s notice.
• Integrity – The job requires being honest and loyal.
• Attention to Detail – The job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
• Dependability – The job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation – The job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Concern for Others – The job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and understanding and helpful on the job.
· Ambiguity – Making decisions on behalf of the principal.
Lines of communication
· Report directly to Principal’s
· Report to Chief of Staff
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org