The Grapevine Agency
Mandarin Speaking Personal Assistant
Home office in Beverly Hills for Family
Monday through Friday – Business Hours
Salary DOE plus Benefits
The Personal Assistant is an essential partner, providing support to help the Family. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, thorough, flexible, be able to act with limited guidance and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with different stakeholders and personalities. This role will work with family members, administrators, residential staff and third-party contractors to undertake a process-based approach to work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Help build, manage and operate the administrative function for the Family.
· Manage the Family Residences include bill paying and overseeing and negotiating with vendors and service providers
· Supervise home repairs and be able to troubleshoot simple home electronics and home maintenance
· Prioritizes and coordinate Family’s calendar and meeting schedules
· Coordinate and arrange all travel itineraries
· Arrange accommodation and dining logistics locally and internationally
· Manage resources for the Family, including theater passes, sports teams, etc
· Be able to organize and plan intimate and large events as well as greet guests
· Manage and purchase items needed for family
· Clerical duties of sorting mail, answering phones, data entry, and filing
· Maintaining and organizing bills, emails, notes, spreadsheets, and all documentation trail for immediate recall
· Labeling and filing electronic copies of various documents and personal items
· Writing letters, thank you notes, sentiments,
· Meeting all necessary deadlines and anticipating employer needs
· Creating excel spreadsheets and bookkeeping
· Draft, proofread, and finalize written correspondence, contracts and documentation ensuring accuracy
· Schedule and ensure full support for meetings, coordinates video teleconferences, conference calls, meetings to include reserving rooms, preparing for events and facilitating events as needed
· Supports Principal with other duties as required
· Working Monday thru Friday
· A seasoned Personal Assistant with 3+ years of experience
· Self-motivated and ability to work in a home environment
· An organizational ninja that can prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Able to handle confidential information with discretion, tact, and diplomacy
· Adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact in a positive manner.
· Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner with tact, diplomacy and flexibility
· Able to build relationships with Family Members and other Administrative/Personal Staff
· Ability in prioritizing high volume workloads while ensuring priorities and deadlines are met
· Strong technology skills, needs to be proficient in G Suite, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and can learn new software like Slack, WeChat, Quickbooks, etc.
· Knows when and how to be assertive to get things done
· Quickly responds to requests and does not need to be followed up on
· Is responsible and possesses high integrity
· Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org