The Grapevine Agency
House Manager and Personal Assistant to Entrepreneur
LA and willing to travel to NYC + other locations as needed
90K – 130K plus benefits and stock options, based on experience
The Personal Assistant/House Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations for the CEO which will include but not limited to: scheduling, booking travel, household logistics, and contributing to facilitating company initiatives. The Personal Assistant will report to the Chief of Staff and work closely with the CEO on personal and business matters.
Candidates must be professional, articulate, discrete, personable, flexible, and have excellent communication skills. Each day will bring a different set of experiences and challenges; candidates must be able to adapt quickly, know when to push and when to go with the flow. This role is based in LA and requires periodic travel.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
· ● Create and maintain calendars for the home: scheduling personal appointments – medical, car, plane, and home
· ● Posses executive administrative skills such as inbox management, and extensive calendar coordination and expense management
· ● Arrange personal travel with private and commercial preferences in mind: hotels, car service, private plane and ESA travel documents.
· ● Collaborates effectively with the corporate Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant as needed for schedule syncing and document preparation.
· ● Run errands, meal coordination; No task is to big or too small
· ● Flexible and accommodating approach to the job; willing to respond to mobile phone and
email requests out of office hours, as required
· ● Manage household contractors and full-time staff members both in Los Angeles and
· ● Manage household maintenance repairs and/or ensure all is working properly
· ● Communicate effectively and respectfully with personal contacts, family, staff, and
· ● Running personal errands, research and source gifts, experiences, expenses, and
· ● Assist with ad hoc projects, day-to-day operations, staff schedule, organization, etc.
· ● Event planning for intimate dinner parties, impromptu get-togethers onsite or offsite
· ● Unflappable personality and ability to stay 10 steps ahead of the CEO at all times.
· ● Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance culture
What You’ll have:
· ● 5+ years of experience of assistant support to an UHNWI, both as an Executive and Personal Assistant
· ● B.A/B.S degree preferred
· ● You are reliable, consistent, direct, and experienced in building trust with stakeholders
· ● Exceptional written and verbal communication
· ● Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
· ● Passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality
· ● You are highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills.
· ● Proactive in anticipating, addressing and resolving potential challenges
· ● You have an ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
· ● Eager to make an impact and thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
· ● Proficiency with Google suite products
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org