The Grapevine Agency
Private client in Bel Air looking for a Creative Project Manager to work in person between private residence, production company office in Beverly Grove, and private storage facility/office in North Hollywood. Project Manager would interface with Principal/Homeowner, Head of Production, and Household Manager on various tasks and long-term creative, organizational, and data management projects.
Ideal candidate thrives on problem solving and project management, comes from a creative field or background, and is excited by a variety of different projects and tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to grow into a role and expand one’s skill sets as the need arises. Projects to be overseen would include areas as diverse as interior design, lighting design and installation, graphic design, marketing campaigns, parties and special events, installation of holiday decor, assisting with occasional wardrobe and styling needs, and organization of closets, kitchen, pantry, and office areas in new home, among others.
Looking for a can-do type of person who is willing to do everything from advising Principal/Homeowner on creative decisions to managing vendors and installations to opening boxes or running errands, both big and small.
This is a very Covid-safe household, in which proof of up-to-date vaccination and indoor masking is currently required. In addition to adults in residence, it is also home to two pre-teen children, three dogs, and two cats. Staff members working regularly at the residence include House Manager/Personal Assistant, two Housekeepers, and part-time Groundskeeper/Houseman.
Job Duties by Category
● Creative Project Management
○ Liaise on client’s independent production company’s special projects (graphic
design, sourcing of vendors for marketing, events, etc.)
○ Art handling
○ Fine-tuning of Crestron lighting system and A/V systems in new home
○ Managing estate sale(s) to clear out storage warehouse
○ Coordinating with movers for special events, furniture purchases and restoration,
holiday decor, long-term storage, and reorganization of spaces
○ Special event design, planning and coordination both on and off property
○ Vendor management
○ Shipping and logistics of large and bulky items
○ Cleaning, maintenance, restoration, and repair of antiques
○ Custom product development – ability to source and work with outside vendors
for final stages of interior design of new home
● Professional Organization
○ Physical spaces and systems
○ Digital systems: Google Keep, to-do lists, etc.
○ Long term storage facility maintenance
● Technical Skills and Database Management
○ Extremely proficient with Apple/Mac products, Google Drive, Sheets and Docs, multiple calendars, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
○ Should be very tech savvy, e.g. if we need to buy a new printer, can research and recommend one, set it up with the new drivers, connect wirelessly, etc.
○ Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and know when to refer out to IT Consultant
○ Ability to create digital mockups of visual concepts for various projects and events. Bonus if candidate has knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign and/or is comfortable and willing to learn.
○ Create and maintain existing internal household documents, spreadsheets, databases, and manuals.
● AirTable Database
○ Maintaining the current system cataloging home, office, and storage inventory
○ Adding new items
○ Creating new systems when necessary
○ Knowledge of the AirTable program is preferred, but not required. A tech savvy
candidate will be able to learn this program quickly
● Household Assistance
○ Package management – boxes and shipment tracking, opening, putting away, discarding of packing materials, creating return labels, dropping off returns
○ Assist Household Manager with general household needs.
○ Client’s personal requests, e.g. coordinating with the tailor/cleaner for special
events, researching specialized topics, etc.
○ Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
○ Proactive and clear communication with team members and outside vendors
○ Maintains email and phone communication in a timely manner
○ Keeps accurate records of billing in conjunction with accounting department
○ Positive, goal-oriented individual who can work independently and proactively
○ Team player who always maintains a professional attitude in the workplace
○ Problem solver who is always willing to look for a better way to do things; doesn’t
immediately accept “no” as a final answer from vendors; willing to explore
○ Has excellent taste and is generally up to date on latest trends in design and
○ Ability to multitask and shift focus when the need arises, flexible mindset
○ Trustworthy and discrete, ability to work in a private home
○ Values honesty, transparency, safety, and respect as core workplace values
○ Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record and background check, and
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org