The Grapevine Agency
House Manager / Personal Assistant
Direct Supervisor: Principal
Direct Reports: Housekeepers, Houseman/Handyman, Additional Household Staff if/when hired
Salary: DOE plus Benefits
· Duties will generally be split evenly between house manager tasks and personal assistant tasks
· Oversee and supervise direct reports, providing feedback, training, and support and fostering a positive and efficient team and work environment.
· Oversee the daily operations of the household including but not limited to maintenance, vendors, repairs, renovations and development projects
· Coordinate with housekeeping staff to maintain and ensure the highest 5-star standards of cleanliness in the home.
· Coordinate with Principal regarding the two children’s schedules, doctor’s appointments, school activities, enrollment and occasional correspondence with their other father’s household
· Process household staff payroll, handle petty cash, process payments for vendors, goods, services and expenses, and coordinate with appropriate business
· Handle all personal appointments, scheduling, purchasing, errands, travel arrangements and personal requests as directed
· Coordinate, plan and execute parties and special events as directed, including set-up and break down
· Create and maintain a housekeeping manual, house manual, and maintenance/cleaning schedule for the residence
· Maintain inventory of housekeeping supplies & coordinate with Head Housekeeper to order replacements online when needed
· Maintain inventory of household groceries & coordinate with Head Housekeeper to ensure perishables, non-perishables and pre-made meals are always in stock and order online.
· Coordinate with dog walkers, dog trainers and staff to ensure the dogs and kittens are well cared for and have proper food, medications, and vaccinations
· Perform a daily walk-through of the residence at the end of each day to ensure everything is in place and nothing has been missed. Check all doors, windows and outside gates to ensure they are closed, locked and the property is secure
· Maintain a complete inventory of personal belongings in all residences and storage location
· Work collaboratively with all other staff members, using respectful, clear lines of communication, pitching in where necessary to help fellow team members with a “no job too small” attitude
· Always use the utmost discretion when communicating with outside vendors, independent contractors, and vendor partners, keeping the Principal’s best interest at the forefront of discussions and acting as a representative and gatekeeper for him and his family
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com