We are looking for an assistant to help a wonderful family of 5 based in Malibu. We’re looking for someone reliable, kind, assertive, intelligent, detail orientated, organized and independent who will work with existing staff to help the family’s day to day lives run smoothly. The family has a 5 year old daughter who currently goes to TK, two newborn twin boys and two working parents. You would work closely with both the mother and the father’s assistant to help set up systems and maintain the calendar. You would report to the parents. Household has two housekeepers and childcare for the infants. Schedule would be M-F 9am – 5pm. As with any assistant job, there would be after hours work occasionally. Both parents though are very respectful of boundaries and if you can’t be available outside of work hours, that is 100% understandable and you are not expected to respond outside of work hours. You would not be expected to be at the household during working hours unless you’re meeting a vendor or meeting with the family or staff. Can be somewhat remote. Must have reliable transportation. Salary up to 120k DOE!
• Maintain family calendar: input client’s appointments, kids doctors appointments, school functions, school calendar, kids activities, nanny schedule, principals schedules.
• Oversee household projects: work with contractor to see a project from start to finish and execute families vision.
• Coordinate household repairs: work with lumber, electrician, etc.
• General upkeep of house: coordinating rug cleaning, window washing, car washes, stocking household items.
• Staff scheduling: housekeepers, landscapers, pool person, av guy.
• Dropping off/picking up dry cleaning
• Grocery shopping
• Shopping and returns at various stores
• Gift wrapping and delivering
• Picking up orders at various stores
Nanny Related Duties
• Occasional pick up children from school
• Make doctor and dental appointments for kids when needed
• Take kids to appointments when needed
Wolfpack – Dog
• 15-20 min daily walk
• Transporting family dog to and from appointments
• Occasionally feeding and checking for water
• Make veterinarian appointments when needed
To apply for this job email your details to rachel@thegrapevineLA.com