Location: West Hollywood, CA
Schedule: 40 hours with flex as needed
Salary: 70k DOE (1099)
A successful Los Angeles-based entrepreneur seeks a top-notch Personal Assistant to assist with all aspects related to his home, social, and personal life. Seeking a bright, articulate, and extremely personable individual, with a fantastic can-do attitude and incredible problem-solving skills. You will manage his home, run errands, manage housekeeping, travel, social event, and activities.
- Research: Research information on different topics needed by the executive and share findings in a concise manner.
- Appointments & Reservations: Booking appointments for the personal needs of the executive and managing making reservations for meetings, dinners, and more.
- Shopping & Deliveries: Managing the purchase of different items for the personal and business needs of the executive. You would also be responsible for managing the delivery of required materials.
- Mail Management: Responsible for cataloging and sorting through all mail received.
- Property Management & Home Sharing: Responsible for managing the executive’s property, service providers that carry out duties at the properties, and ensuring efficient operations.
- Travel: Booking flights and hotels. Responsible for planning the itinerary before travel and making all the bookings required to make travel smooth.
- Vendor Liaison: Responsible for coordinating communication with vendors and ensuring that their duties are executed to the required standards.
- Grocery & Inventory: Managing the groceries and item inventory in the executive’s home
- Bookkeeping & Budgeting: Responsible for tracking all expenses and budgeting for each period.
- Errands: Running errands as required by the executive.
- Plan Events: Responsible for managing the periodic hosting of guests that the executives would entertain at his home.
- Meal Planning: Responsible for ensuring the chef executes the meal plans as agreed and to the desired quality.
- Gifting: Creating a system that ensures the executive keeps track of important people and dates and managing gifting as required.
- Driving: Occasional driving of the executive to different places.
- Support all Personal & Business Functions: Active communication with all individuals that interact with the executive on a day-to-day basis in personal and business functions.
- Travel Requirements: Available to go on trips with the executive, when required, and provide organizational support.
- 2+ years of logistics or personal assistant experience
- Be extremely organized, proactive, and self-sufficient
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage interactions with different people from multiple cultural backgrounds with ease.
- Great communication and people skills
- Must remain flexible, adaptable, and efficient and anticipate the needs of the executive
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Available to travel on trips when required
To apply for this job email your details to toi@thegrapevineLA.com