Personal Assistant for High Profile Musician
Salary: 90k – 100k DOE
We are currently seeking a Career Personal Assistant with solid experience supporting a high-profile musician. Candidates must have an interest in the entertainment, art, and music industries. This position will include some travel, as well as being on call and available as needed. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and adaptable. The PA will be responsible for all calendar management, some travel planning, email/phone correspondence, personal errands, home management, and more. Discreet and professional is a must.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage individual’s calendar and schedules.
- Coordinate logistics and tasks with individual’s extended team (i.e. Management or Business Manager)
- Coordinate daily personal assistant duties that may include doctor’s appointments, vehicle / home maintenance and reminders of personal events / matters.
- Coordinating with vendors
- Calm demeanor
- Quick learner with good intuition
- Creative problem solver
- Incredible attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated to working in a support role
- Professional & discreet with strong interpersonal skills
- Prioritize Tasks
- Works well under pressure
- Minimum 5 years professional personal assistant experience