Schedule: Monday to Friday with flex for weekend events as needed, 9am-6pm
Compensation: $80-100k+ DOE, plus health insurance, vacation, sick time, Health Insurance, etc.
Schedule: Available M-F from 9a-6p, after hours as needed. Onsite position.
Experience/Qualifications: 4-year college degree preferred. At least 2 years of applicable personal assisting experience. Candidate must have a proven track record of operating in a trustworthy and discreet manner. Candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, resourceful, and able to think five steps ahead to anticipate the principal’s needs.
*Must pass an extensive background and credit check. Must provide multiple references that we can call
Entertainment industry professional In search of a Personal Assistant with at least 2 years of assisting experience. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with ideas and solutions for everything from calendaring, to file and record organization, to gifting, and beyond. This candidate should be able to schedule personal appointments for the principal and their children, and assist with travel booking, gifting, holiday planning, etc.- a true personal assistant who can make sure the Principal is always organized and on top of their personal life.
• Liaise with Executive Assistant and House Manager to prioritize key projects around the home
• Oversee Principals’ personal schedule and liaise with Chief of Staff, nannies, etc. to make sure everyone is on the same page
• Book appointments (glam, doctors, etc.) for Principal and keep track of when next appointments should be booked
• Run errands including buying gifts, picking up food, etc.
• Help plan holidays and birthday parties. Keep track of upcoming birthdays and help select and deliver gifts
• Liaise with nannies to schedule children’s appointments and make sure principal can attend all kids’ appointments, etc.
• Keep track of children’s school commitments and events and communicate to nannies and principal
• Be the point of contact for children and principal’s activities, schools, doctors, etc.
• Open and log mail and packages
• Keep track of Principal’s personal items and make sure car, purse, etc. are always stocked properly
• Plan and book travel
• Pack and unpack from trips, ensuring all items have returned from travel
To apply for this job email your details to Domestic@TheGrapevineLA.com