Location: Coldwater Canyon / Beverly Hills Post Office
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 7 PM or 12 PM to 7 PM with flexibility for occasional evening babysitting, plus some travel (no more than 10 days at a time)
Salary: $30 – $35 DOE plus overtime, open to health insurance down the road for right fit
Join a lovely and close-knit family as their Nanny/Family Assistant, where you’ll have the opportunity to engage with a vibrant and inquisitive 8-year-old girl. If you love creating fun and educational experiences and being a nurturing companion this position could be perfect for you! The outgoing person has been with the family for 8 years! Family is looking for a long term commitment.
- Provide exceptional care and support to a bright, creative child, ensuring her well-being, safety, and holistic development.
- Driving (nanny car provided) to school pickups, extracurricular activities, such as tennis and dance, and foster her interests and passions. Research activities as needed.
- Assist with household tasks, including grocery shopping, running errands, and maintaining an organized home environment.
- Cook / prepare simple, organic meals for child, be able follow a recipe. Prepare healthy snacks / lunches for school and camps.
- Engage the child in creative and educational activities, nurturing her love for art, literature. Strong swimmer, outdoor playtime.
- Good role model and leads a healthy active lifestyle
- Occasionally travel with the family, both internationally and domestically, providing support and continuity during trips.
- Shopping for birthday parties, teacher gifts, holidays, gift wrapping.
- Help to keep school uniforms, clothes, shoes and basic needs and supplies updated with correct sizes.
- Uphold high cleanliness standards, reflecting the family’s conscientiousness,neatness, healthy lifestyle, no chemicals in house, no perfumes etc
- Adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines and be fully vaccinated.
- Previous experience as a nanny, with a particular focus on childhood development — experience in managing household and personal tasks is a huge plus!
- A genuine passion for working with young children, fostering their growth, curiosity, and love for learning.
- Exceptional organizational skills, proactivity, and attention to detail, enabling effective time management and multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills and tech savvy.
- Warm, caring, and compassionate personality.
- Flexibility in schedule, including the ability to occasionally work longer evening hours and travel as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and a squeaky clean driving record, ensuring safe transportation. Nanny car provided when working with child.
To apply for this job email your details to Ariana@TheGrapevineLA.com