Location: Malibu, CA
Schedule: Thursday to Sunday LIVE IN with flexibility for an additional weekday if needed
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate DOE plus overnight rate, travel rate, 2 weeks paid vacation, monthly health stipend, major holidays given off OR floating holidays depending on schedule
A lovely and very busy entertainment professional based in Malibu is seeking a dedicated and experienced Full-Time Nanny to care for her two children, ages 13 and 4. Mom is going on tour very soon and is seeking a compassionate and responsible individual to join her team and provide unwavering support — mainly living in between Thursday and Sunday when she is away, with the flexibility to help another day if needed. The position may also require travel from time to time, so the ideal candidates are seasoned travelers with valid passports, ready to go! A typical day will include getting the kids ready for school, dropping them off, and handling anything at the house as it relates to the kids or anything mom may need (family assistant duties, grocery shopping, laundry for the kids, errands, etc). The day will continue with school pick up, homework help, dinner prep, and bath and bedtime routines. This is an amazing opportunity for a rockstar nanny who can jump in and handle it all!
- Provide attentive and nurturing care for two kids.
- Foster a supportive and safe environment for the children.
- Accommodate a flexible schedule, including live-in arrangements while mom is traveling.
- Assist with school drop off and pick up, driving to various activities, etc. MUST have a squeaky clean driving record!
- Flexibility for travel with the family as needed.
- Preparing meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Homework help and supervision.
- Handling bedtime routines
- Proven experience in childcare, with a genuine passion for the well-being of children.
- Flexibility in scheduling and willingness to adapt to changing needs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to assimilate into the family dynamics.
- A background in tutoring or education is a major plus!
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to Ariana@TheGrapevineLA.com