Schedule: Monday to Friday approx 10 am to 6pm
Compensation: $35/hour on bi-weekly payroll, plus 2 weeks paid vacation, sick days, major holidays, and health insurance
*Please be comfortable with dogs and cats!
A busy family of 4 located in Calabasas is seeking a proactive and reliable nanny to join their team! The family is expecting a third child in June, and are in need of assistance to maintain the smooth operation of their household. The ideal candidate will provide support as a nanny, family assistant, and will also help with light household chores (there is a housekeeper who comes 3x a week, so there is no need for deep cleaning). The family is looking for someone who is upbeat, responsible, positive, friendly, and fun, who can seamlessly integrate into their household, provide essential support, and contribute to maintaining a harmonious family dynamic. Ideal candidates are incredibly organized, self – starters, great communicators, and are always looking for ways to be helpful. Please be pet friendly as the family has a dog and a cat. Lovely opportunity for candidates who want to join a family for the long term!
- Supervise and engage with the children, aged 6 and 3, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Drive children to and from school, extracurricular activities, and appointments.
- Assist with homework and educational activities.
- Organize and supervise playdates and recreational activities.
- Assist with light housekeeping tasks to maintain a tidy and organized home environment.
- Prepare and serve meals and snacks for the children.
- Help with laundry, including sorting, folding, and putting away clothes as needed.
- Run errands as needed, such as grocery shopping and picking up dry cleaning.
- Assist with organizing projects and starting tasks to improve household efficiency.
- Provide care and attention to the family’s dog and cat as needed.
- Reliable transportation and a squeaky clean driving record!
- Flexibility with working hours, including occasional evenings.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
To apply for this job email your details to Ariana@TheGrapevineLA.com