Location: Bel Air
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 12pm-8pm
Compensation: $30/hour+ on payroll plus benefits (health, vision, dental) + 2 weeks PTO + Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, PTO
A family of 5 with three boys (ages 12, 11, 7) is seeking a switched ON, hyper organized, incredibly efficient Family/House Assistant to help run their lives like a well-oiled machine. The ideal candidate also has experience working as a nanny and genuinely enjoys being around kids, knowing the ins and outs and day to day of all things kid – related. Must be familiar and comfortable with school pick ups, driving to various activities/sports, correspondence with teachers, coaches, etc, and staying on top of school calendars, homework and tutor schedules.
The boys all have tutor sessions via Zoom, and will need to be set up so that they are on time and have everything they need. Organization is key here, as you will need to stay on top of each of their school schedules, always knowing when assignments/projects are due, tests are happening, and making sure they are fully prepared at all times. MUST be very tech savvy, able to troubleshoot problems or hiccups if needed. Must know how to operate computers, phones, iPads, etc and can also work seamlessly with zoom, school portals, and google calendars. It is imperative that you are an excellent communicator, and can keep mom in the loop, sending updates and letting her know what’s being handled.
There will also be a need for assistance with the house, and handling tasks for mom/dad. This will include hiring and scheduling vendors, sourcing a handyman if something in the house isn’t working properly, etc. You will schedule outside vendors according to when you are on property to oversee them, and these projects will be 100% yours to manage — seeing everything from start to finish. The best fit for this family will be someone who is sharp, friendly, easy going, a quick thinker who knows how to juggle and do it all with grace and a smile on your face. Wonderful opportunity to join a great family and wear many different hats, exercising different skill sets! Looking to interview ASAP.
Additional duties/requirements will include:
- Making appointments for mom and the kids
- Running miscellaneous household or personal errands
- Household projects (organizing kids rooms, having photos printed, framed, & hung, for example)
- Help with meal prep if needed (housekeeper handles this but please be open to if needed)
- Handling dishes/kitchen clean up if needed
- Organizing family calendars, adding school details to mom & dad’s cals
- Creative enough to keep the boys off the screens
- Even keeled, kind, friendly demeanor
- Focused, self – starter, happy to put your head down and get to work
- Excellent follow – through, no need to be micromanaged or reminded to complete tasks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com