EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO 2 CEO’S OF NON-PROFIT
Schedule: Monday – Friday with some occasional weekend work.
Location: Culver City
Salary: Up to 85K DOE plus Benefits
**MUST BE VAXXED AND BOOSTED and stay up to date on all**
Our client, a very high profile and successful non-profit organization, that provides children with basic necessities, seeks a strong EA to support 2 Co-founders and CEO’s. Over the course in time, the organization has distributed over 200 million items to children in varying capacities of need. During the COVID crisis, this organization was extremely instrumental in providing basic needs to a large distribution of people.
Reporting to the Co-CEOs, the Assistant to the Co-CEOs is responsible for managing the daily routines of the Co-CEOs, coordinating aspects of executive oversight and other ad hoc projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages Co-CEOs’ calendars, including scheduling all internal and external meetings and calls.
- Organizes daily workflow for Co-CEOs and assists with prioritization and maintaining communications.
- Coordinates with internal departments to proactively prepare materials for meetings, conferences and presentations.
- Executes day-to-day administrative tasks including, but not limited to, assisting with donor drop-offs, ensuring bills, checks & contracts are reviewed and completed as needed.
- Assists Operations Assistant with management of physical office space.
- Shares and tracks all weekly department updates, ensuring Co-CEOs stay up to date on all day-to-day activities of the organization.
- Assists during events including, their main event, distributions, conferences and more.
- Runs necessary errands as needed, including lunch orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to run errands using the organizations vehicle
- Experience working with high profile individuals, a plus.
- Strong communicator, decision-maker and strategic-thinker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multi-tasking skills, excellent time management and a self-starter mentality.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow-up with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Results-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills with the ability to speak professionally and with confidence to donors and board members.
- Exceptional client and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and WordPress. Adobe Suite experience, preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to Corporate@thegrapevineLA.com