Location: Bel Air, Ca
Salary: up to 140k doe + potential stipend towards benefits
Schedule: M-F w flexible as needed.
Dynamic international entertainment executive who is fashion forward and hip, seeks a dedicated Personal Assistant & Estate Manager for their large home and property in Bel Air.
This client is on a 14 hour time difference. The main media of communication will be via Text and WhatsApp during hours of 4pm – 9pm.
This person is required on premises each day around 12 pm to walk the property and ensure that everything inside + outside is working and being maintained to the highest degree. It is imperative that the Personal Assistant/Estate Manager is proactive, calendar & computer savy, a problem solver, and has a keen eye for detail. Due to the lack of people in home daily it is the PA/Estate Managers direct responsibility to ensure everything is working properly across home.
While executive is away you will meet vendors for repairs, work on ad hoc projects, and daily/monthly property maintenance.
Client comes to US 3-6 times a year for roughly a week or 2.
Before client comes in town, you will be responsible for stocking the home and “opening” the home for arrival.
When client is in town – will work hours of 10am – 7pm or as needed.
When in residence, you will assist with all daily duties which could include food in fridge, meals, car maintenance, event planning, etc.
PA/ESTATE MANAGER ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all aspects of maintaining “5 star” property.
- Lead all house projects including home improvement.
- Maintain all aspects of home i.e. maintenance schedule, managing vendors
- Troubleshoot A/V equipment; Internet issues & theater system.
- Manage and maintain schedules/social calendars, making reservations/appointments, coordinating travel arrangements, doctor visits, etc.
- Manage high volume of emails and keep track of communications.
- Manage any Errands
- Assist with event coordination
- Keep and maintain on going lists of repairs, projects etc. and check frequently.
- Maintain inventory systems for food/ supplies ordering and organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org