Location: Los Feliz
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, 6am to 2pm *OFF days are Friday and Sunday
Compensation: $40/hour+ DOE plus health benefits, 2 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, major holidays off/paid (holiday pay if requested to work a holiday)
A kind entertainment family of 5 in Los Feliz is seeking a detail-oriented Housekeeper to join their household team. The home is approximately 10,000 sf, and we would like to meet candidates who have experience maintaining homes of this size as a team effort. The primary focus of this position is managing all full charge cleaning needs for the home, ensuring the home is kept tidy, organized, and sanitized. The selected candidate will tag-team with the afternoon housekeeper to complete the remaining housekeeping duties, contributing to a well-maintained and organized home environment.
There is a chef who works 5 days per week, and the housekeeper may need to coordinate with her regarding food inventory as needed. The housekeeper may also be responsible for setting the table and assisting the chef with post meal clean up. The ideal candidate will be confident in general organization in the house (keeping supply closets organized, putting small objects away properly, keeping linens organized and tidy). The family is seeking someone who is flexible, adaptable, and happy to be helpful wherever needed. MUST be able to read a room, being mindful of when and where their assistance is appropriate. We would love to find someone with a pleasant and outgoing personality, with lots of motivation and energy to keep up with a large, tri-level home! There are small dogs in the home, so please be pet friendly!
The family also has a smaller property in Malibu which will need attention once per week, for approximately half the day.
- Perform all general housekeeping duties with a keen eye for detail.
- Regular cleaning with deep cleaning as needed.
- Collaborate with the afternoon housekeeper to complete additional housekeeping tasks and maintain a clean and organized living space.
- Manage closet organization and tidiness, ensuring clothes are placed in their designated spaces.
- Assist the chef during lunch time, setting the table, and helping with kitchen cleanup.
- Comfortable with stairs as the house has multiple levels.
- Attend to a few small dogs, including taking them outside, or for a walk if time allows.
- Be mindful of food supplies, informing the chef of any shortages or needs, although chef manages this.