Location: Brentwood, Los Angeles
32 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with some weekend days, approximately twice a month
Salary: $35-40/hour DOE plus PTO, 5 sick days, major holidays given off
A lovely family in Brentwood is seeking a nanny 32 hours per week for their sweet, calm, and curious 11 week old girl to start as soon as possible. Care is needed Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 8am-4pm. Backup care is also needed 1-2 times per month for date nights on Fridays and Saturdays; availability for this is a plus, approximately 6pm-2am.
Baby’s day is logged including her feedings, naps, and changing. There is a friendly medium sized dog in the home, however no pet care is needed aside from letting them outside/inside. A great candidate will be experienced, trustworthy, patient, have a positive attitude, and have a passion for what they do. Those eligible in the household are fully vaccinated + boosted against COVID-19. The nanny will be responsible for providing attentive and nurturing care to the baby, and must also be willing to travel internationally and domestically a few times per year.
Candidates MUST be fluent in Spanish and English, as this is a bilingual household. We are seeking someone who is discreet, calm, peaceful, respectful, and shows up each day with a friendly, positive demeanor. Wonderful opportunity to join a sweet family!
- Provide attentive care to the baby, including feeding, changing, and engaging in age-appropriate activities.
- Incorporating + pureeing solids when baby is of age
- Driving the baby
- Speak fluent Spanish and English to help with the baby’s language development.
- Travel (internationally and/or domestically) a few times per year with the family.
- Be comfortable with dogs
- Respect boundaries and know how to read a room, giving privacy as needed.
- Perform light housekeeping duties as they relate to the baby, such as picking up after the baby, washing dishes, sanitizing toys, and handling baby laundry
- Respect the parents’ wishes and follow their lead in terms of childcare
- Must be up to date on infant CPR certification or willing to renew prior to start
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and willing to show proof
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- ECE credits a plus!
To apply for this job email your details to Ariana@TheGrapevineLA.com