Admin Asst to Co-Owner of busy Entertainment Marketing Firm
50k -60k+ DOE and health benefits.
This is an amazing full service, influencer and experiential global marketing firm, creating live and digital experiences, innovative strategies and campaigns for fashion and lifestyle brands.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and personable assistant who is hyper-organized, has agency experience and is passionate about pop culture and entertainment. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team and make a positive impact within the agency.
Responsibilities include heavy scheduling and calendar management, providing administrative and client support, and assisting on special projects & events. An ideal candidate will be engaging, calm and organized under pressure, have the ability to multitask, an excellent work ethic, and eager to learn — opportunity for growth with interest in pop culture and entertainment is a MUST.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Handle administrative duties including scheduling meetings, calls and appointments, calendar management, scheduling travel and organizing/preparing expense reports.
- Support on special projects and events including (and not limited to) updating client status reports, tracking RSVPs, creating face sheets, etc.
- Manage and update all special projects and events case studies and digital wrap reports.
- Create pitch materials and case studies for current and potential clients.
- Stay up-to-date on current events within the entertainment landscape specifically in regards to brands and talent.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, meet tight deadlines, and work well in a fast-paced environment while addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and problem-solving skills are a must and are core elements of this position’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including punctuation and sentence structure are essential to the administrative assistant role.
- Knowledge of Google Suite applications, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in marketing/special projects and events within entertainment/fashion preferred
To apply for this job email your details to Rachel@thegrapevineLA.com