60K-70K plus benefits, 11am – 7pm , with flex as needed
An amazing and fun loving family in Laurel Canyon area, with two working parents are seeking an all purpose, flexible and multi-talented personal assistant/family assistant. There is a housekeeper and chef so must be a team player. The ideal person has previous experience organizing a home, running a household, utilizing technology, etc. This person is also proactive, someone who likes to make suggestions and take initiative. They would be flexible and solution oriented as new needs arise. They don’t mind doing the small things (i.e cleaning up around the house) or managing projects (i.e. organizing the garage). They would understand and exercise discretion, judgement and confidentiality. Pet friendly!
Please send a resume in WORD (Not PDF ) showing your longevity in previous roles as well as related experience to the needs of the open position. Those who do not meet FULL criteria will not be answered due to volume. Thank you for understanding.
- Organize the house and help keep it organized
- Work with the housekeeper/chef, interface with office staff as needed
- Shop for groceries/household needs/ clothing etc (at the grocery store/Amazon/ etc)
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning, run errands, etc.
- Oversee home improvements (and coordinate handymen when needed):
- Assist with keeping track of kids’ school needs/activities/sports
- Help with party planning
- Take care of dog, vet, groomer etc
- Research as needed
- Assist with vacation and camp info etc
- Holiday organization, packing
- Ability to set-up and use technology (i.e. connecting video game modules to the television; downloading and set up apps on smartphones (we use iPhones; use email, calendar apps, task/to do apps, etc.)