Very exciting global marketing company specializing in marketing campaigns is seeking a high level EA for their CEO. This very responsible Senior Executive Assistant will support and work with the NYC based Chief of Staff in a timely and professional manner. Seeking someone to provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
The Senior Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies. Should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly. General Hours are 8am – 6pm or so. 85K – 105K plus benefits based on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chief of Staff including:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Compose and accurately prepare routine and non-routine correspondence, memorandums, presentations and reports
- Provides follow up on assigned project deadlines with executive’s direct staff members.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Handles a variety of special meetings including making all required meeting arrangements including invitations, reservations for catering, audio/visual and/or accommodations while controlling budget. These may include customer and vendor visits to CVI or customer locations.
- Ability to support the President and others in a highly dynamic, ever changing environment with multiple demands, heavy workload, and high-pressure deadlines
- Anticipate, initiate, and follow up on all matters/logistics required for President and others to make their time as effective as possible
- 5-10 year’s work experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant supporting C level executives required
- High proficiency with office software including Microsoft Office, Outlook and other applications including: PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Excel
- Extensive experience managing individual schedules and meeting management
- Travel logistics experience required, domestic and international
- Experience supporting a sales organization is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong work tenure: 2-5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and