Schedule: M-F. 9am-5pm
Compensation: $60k plus $500/month health insurance stipend
Seeking an Executive Assistant to the President of a Music based Company. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining calm, proactive, resourceful & efficient. Multi-tasking is a MUST, and a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential to this position. Strong verbal communication/administrative skills & attention to detail is important. The assistant will conserve the President’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; liaison between the president, key executives, and employees.
Duties will include:
- Set-up and coordinate meetings and travel logistics for the President and broad company initiatives as needed
- Ensure all staff requests are addressed properly, efficiently, and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Assist with Board preparation and Board relations, as needed. Interact with the Board of Directors
- Creating and editing proposals, letters, and documents including taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Must be discrete & maintain absolute confidentiality as this position handles sensitive information.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to database management, team building, copying, mailing & filing.
- Bachelors degree
- At least (3) years experience in general office responsibilities & procedures.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work independently or on a team & take initiative
- Strong written & verbal skills required
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize
- Must be able to interact with poise & professional demeanor with people of all levels within & outside the company
- Enthusiastic team spirit & positive attitude
- Strong administrative/organizational skills
- Assist with events, including organizing and welcoming guests
- Great writing, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent management skills, as well as strong written & verbal skills,required
- Experience in the creation of Keynote and PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MAC, MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, and Google suite of tools
- Knowledge ofInternet usage, strong ability to use the Internet as a resource.